VriezenLegal exists since January 1st 2021 and was founded by Robbert Vriezen. Robbert has been a lawyer since 2003. He has a broad corporate law advice and litigation practice and specialises in insolvency law. He regularly represents private companies, family businesses, but also shareholders, directors and creditors / collateral beneficiaries.
VriezenLegal works closely together with AVIO advocaten B.V., a law firm in Apeldoorn (the Netherlands). The objective of the collaboration is to mutually refer clients, if the other has more expertise in a particular area of law.
- INSOLAD / Erasmus University Rotterdam, specialisation course financial economics for insolvency lawyers
- INSOLAD / Grotius Academy, specialisation course insolvency law (cum laude)
- Leiden University, Dutch law (civil and business law)
- treasurer Stichting de Onthaasting
- member of the specialist association for insolvency lawyers (INSOLAD)
chamber of commerce: 81286570
VriezenLegal cannot receive payments from third parties, because VriezenLegal does not have a third-party funds foundation.